MMA Seminar w\ UFC Fighter Miranda Maverick
Friday, October 13th (6pm - 8pm)
Cost: $50 Pre-Register or $60 At Door
*All experience levels welcome!
- Pro since 2016
- Eight wins by submission (Neck crank, guillotine, 3 armbar, 3 RNC), one by KO
- Has won 10 of her last 13 and three of her last four
- Six first round finishes
- Last two pre-UFC wins were over UFC vets DeAnna Bennett and Pearl Gonzalez
- Holds Invicta FC tournament wins over Shanna Young and Victoria Leonardo
- Origin of nickname: “From my old coach, Nathan.”
Learn tactics and techniques from MMA, boxing, wrestling, Muay Thai, jiu-jitsu that relate to Krav Maga and street self defense, including takedowns, submissions, sweeps and striking plus all of the ground defenses in the Krav Maga system. This will help you not only be better trained for the street but help you advance when testing.
- Learn offensive & defensive options on the ground, including striking!
- Submissions, Defenses against submission,
- Striking from different positions, defending against strikes, grapple boxing techniques.
Gear Recommended: Mouth piece, Rash guard, groin protection